Post 9: changes to my study programme



Hi, today I write about my study programme...
My career has a length of studies of five years. In the first year, the subject are introductory like to: Phychology, History of Chile, Philosophy, Social anthropology and Psychobiology. While it is tru that I learned a lot from some of them, I remember when in my firts year I feel so much confusion, because I didn´t kwen the relation of this subject with the career. Maybe is necessary to do a best explication about this subject when entrance to university.
In relation with the faculty facilities, I believe that is necessary to count on more resources like to computer for to make work study and too it would be good that has comfortable spaces for relaxation and rest.
On the other hand, I consider that the theachers often use the talk-chalk method or lecturing as the main methodology of teaching... and in addition to this each  I consider that is necessary that there are more opportunities of the practical experience like to teaching methods.
In respect of the workload, I consider that this is good, rather, is adequate. I has stressful semesters and I too has very quiet semesters. However, I would like to have more practice activities that text to read.
In relation to curriculum, maybe are many thing to do the professional practice, the title memory and the doctorate in one year.... maybe would be good best to can to bring forward the start date of the professional practice.

Thanks for reading me,

Regards.

Comentarios

  1. I think we all agree on the subject of computers D: especially in the end of the semester, with the group works

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you, in the subjects should increase the experiences of practice in the career of psychology!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the experience practice is the biggest problem we have as a career :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, in psychology we neneed to have more practice because is necesary (in my opinion)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. In the first year I also felt a lot of confusion, besides that some subjects were boring!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares