馃挌  ... Finlandia ... 馃挌

Well, if  I could I would like visit Finlandia. There, because I know that it has beautiful views. I have heard that there are the place sufest in the world, it has a education amongst the best in the world and good work opportunities. Other information that I know is that there is a country with a large population of the christians persons, the 75% is the Evangelical Lutheran Church. I´am interested in there, because I am a christian. 

Well, if I ever go there, I would like visit the country´s forests and have long walks for them, in addition I would like skiing for the covered with snow. 

There, I would like live in Finlandia because is a country with many opportunities in work, study, quality of life and tourism. Also would like study some specialization in psychology in this country, because I believe I could learn much more. And if I could I would like to work in at rural school near a forest, because I imagine that would have amazing views.





Resultado de imagen para finlandia

Imagen relacionada





Comentarios

  1. It艣 must to be a really amazing landscapes, but I think in the invernal climate and I freeze

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares