Resultado de imagen para comida china


Post 3

Today I will talk about the food...

I love to eat different food because to eat is the best of the life jajaj... My favorite food is the Chinese food, I remember that with my family used to buy Chinese food at least twice a month because we everyone loves. In general, we ate in the home and I not usually going to restaurant. For this reason I don´t have a favorite restaurant, but I would like to know a good restaurant for can go with friends. 
In the university I usually eat in the universiry dining of the faculty and in general the food is "pasta in alfredo sauce" or "rice with roast chicken ". 
 Actually, I don't really know to cooking because in my home in general is my mother who cooks, but I know to cook the basic food: rice and pastas. I would like to learn to cooking and making cake, this I seem more fun. 
I don't like the food with squash or cheese because these foods I dislike. However in the pizza I eat the cheese because is inevitable don´t eat pizza. It is wonderful !! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares