The best concert ever

Hello!! Today I write to my  favorite concert...
 I am not fanatic to go for concert because of  is exhausting. Nevertheless, In my life I stay in just one concert and was amazing. There was in 29 of september to 2018 in the Estadio Nacional to Santiago de Chile. 
The concert was of my favorite singer, this is Rihanna. She is a single, composer, music producer, actress, model, dancing, fashion and bussines owner. She was born in 1988, Barbados and in 2003 she started her singing career. My favorite song is "Take a bow" because the lyrics include a living reality in the romantic relationships jajaj
In the concert I feel very good, free and emotional... mixed feelings, I was happy because I stayed there seeing my favorite single and I was emotional because I could enjoy the concert with my sister and my cousin. 
In addition the atmosphere during the event was amazing and exciting, all people singed in unison the songs, shouting his name, shooting pictures, videos, etc. 
Really was an unforgettable experience, but it was also exhausting for the hot clime, long queues and a lot of time spent... to live once in one´s lifetime.


Resultado de imagen para rihanna concierto en chile



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you: the concerts are exhausting, I could not go to one. I like rihanna has good songs and she sings spectacular

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh I don't really like Rihanna, but it must be so exciting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, really i don't listened to Rihanna, but I guess you thought it was excellent!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares