Post 8: Summer plans





Hi! Today I write about my summer plans for the next vacation...
If could travel in this summer I would go to Curanilahue. this is a Comuna from Region Bio-Bio, where live my grandmother and others family members of my mother. Always, when I was a kid my family to did travel there, but the last years we can´t travel because we could not transport my pet. 
Obviously, I will travel with my family (mother, sister and Charlotte, my pet) and maybe could to go my father or other person of my family...
There I would like to visit to childhood friends and my uncles and cousin that live in Lebu and Los Álamos. In addition, I would like to go to beach, rivers and lakes that are to next from Concepción like to "Playa Blanca", "Playa de Laraquete", "Lago Lanalhue" among other things.
Really, I would like study in the summer, but informally. I would like study a little of theology. And I too would like study about content neccesary for my profetional practic for I can feel security in this moment, but I dont believe that will come this jajaj... 
Also, I think to learn about to play an musical instrument like to batthery or keyboard. I have a friend of the church that lesson me about keyboard. 
Maybe I could to work in Enero or Febrary for the a short time, could to in a commercial store in the mall, but it is not yet safe.  


Comentarios

  1. I love the south of Chile, I too have family in the Region of Bio-bio, but I don´t know Curanilahue, sounds like a very quiet place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's good that you have family in other places to know the landscapes.
    On the other part, I know how to play the keyboard! (I'm not an expert, obviously)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh! I have not been to "Playa Blanca" for a long time, and I love it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your plan for this summer sound cool, I hope that you will enjoy a lot with your family

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also have family in the south, but I always visit, I hope someday you can also do it again.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Playa blanca is so beautiful, i went when i was a kid and i love there :o i hope hope yoyou can go and enjoy there

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares