馃挆  馃挆  馃挆


The websites and the personal information ... 馃槣



Between the social media, my favorite is Instagram, because I can share photos of their important and happiest moments of my day by day. In addition, I love to see photos and videos of my friends, and to watching video clips of famous christian and to see their photos and their post whit daily reflections about the Bible.  

In relation to the personal information that is to give on internet, I believe that is not safe to give every type of information because can be incorrectly used, for example used personal information from another person for to swindle and cheat. In Instagram is usually that exist false instagram profile with photos and information stolen from others. By this I limit the privacy of my Facebook, Instagram and others websites, caring my personal  information and my family information.  

In general, I don't like to share about my location in internet because I consider is very dangerous that other people know the places that I usually visit. This is because exist the  risk of being reduced and be assaulted.  This may sound pompous, but really frightens me.  


馃挆  馃挆  馃挆




Comentarios

  1. In instagram, I follow the pastor Hector Delgado and evangelist Julio Ramos. They participate in activity called "from the stage to the altar" :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your cat in de fond, and too that you see daily reflections about the Bible. Are you cristian?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares