Post 4: My favorite music..

Hello, today I will talk about my favorite music. Along  of my life I´ve had different types of music. I remember when I was about 14 or 15 years I enjoyed listen rap y reggae because was a fashion between my friends and as well as I liked the melody. Later when I was about 18 years my favorite singer was Rihanna, I liked so much to listen your songs and, indeed, I went to your concert in Chile in 2015.

The romantic music I liked so much also, and later I started to listen reggaeton, indeed, I was fast learned the songs of reggaeton jajaj But at present I don´t hear there types of music. 


Now, I listen juvenile gangs of the christian music. Well, my lifestyle and my life in general changed a lot in this last time. In the present my favorite gangs are: "Twice musica", "Hillsong worship", "Un corazón", among others.  I like this music because in your lyrics haven a Biblical content that helping me to reflect on my spirutual state. In addition I become very much relaxed listen this type of music when I study for the university. 

In the moment, my favorite song is "ya no soy esclavo" from the gang "Twice musica" because talk about the concerns and really your lyrics makes me fell free, makes me value the liberty that God given me. It is very beautiful 💗... 

Comentarios

  1. I like to know that you listen to Christian music! Lately I have listened a lot to the songs Oceans and Way Maker

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares