Post 6: Postgraduate studies

Hi! Today I will write about a postgraduate studies...
Really, I´m not sure I like the idea of study a postgraduate course related with my career, because now I have the possibility for study a diploma course the next year within the same career, and probably I take this oportunities. However maybe in a distant future I could study a Master in Clinical Pshycology or other subject in relation with it. In this case I would like to study in-person classes, because is more comfortable for me.  

Outside my present career I would like study a Diploma in Theology. In the present year I had the chance to study this subject but was much academic pressure  for the same year where I´m study psychology. But I would like study it when I finish the present career. I like studying in Chile because I have other life plans in this country for the next years. That also I would like in part-time course or online course for to have the possibility of work in the same time or for to make other activities in the free time. Studying full time enclosed in the classroom for 16 years is enough. 

I would like study Theology because I like soo much too read the Holy Bible and to learn about this. I want to learn in more profundity about your history, doctrine, spiritual messages, etc. 




Thanks for reading, ¡Regards!  

Comentarios

  1. oh! the truth I do not know much about theology but I find it interesting jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woo! I didn't know you want to study theology, and I consider is great! I hope you can do it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares