Post 7: Animals



Hi! How are you?... Today I will write about the animals! 

Really I love animals, if I could have many animals but my house is too small. However I have a pet, my dog Charlotte, it live with me ago 9 years. It sleeps with me and are always with me where I study in my house, it is my companion.. In reality is like my daugther jajaj....
If could have other animals I believe that I would like to have a rabbit or a mouse from lab. I not know why, but I like it.
I believe that I not have a favorite animal, but I like the horses. I remember when I was child and I went to the field with my family, I always say the horses and I liked your coat. I would like to have a horse in the future. In fact, my mother promised me that she would give me one.
About zoos, I think that it are not good place for the animals. Maybe the intention was good, to can to place of entertaiment for the kids and familys, but this is not acceptable so the animals suffer locked. When I was child I went to zoo and for me was very cool, to can see different animals, but I was not aware about the damage for the animals.
Rodeos are too a human bad practice where the animals are unnecessarily abused, it is so horrible. I disagree with it. 



Comentarios

  1. If you like horses, you must be see BOJACK HORSEMAN! A really good serie about an alcoholic horse ! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have spoiled to Charlotte, I see as you care it. Me too like a mouse! I don't know that you like horses!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares