Post 10: English language challenges

Hi, today I will talk about my experience with English language..

To be frank, I don´t like study english. I´ve never liked the english and I beleive that for this reason is difficult learn this language for me.
At University I have had english lessons in the four levels of english, and I have had to attend for obligations, because is a requirement of the Academy. However, thanks for this I have had the opportunities for practice the language and can to learn new words and grammatical aspects about this.
I interested the blogs, I think that are a fun instrument for to practice the vocabulary.
The aspects of my english that I need to be improved are the pronunciation,listening, and learn more vocabulary for develop ideas more comprehensive. My plan to do this is watch to films or videos in internet in english. This is for learn to arm dialogues and make to complete conversation. In addition, I would like to practice the listening with audios or musica in the language.

Outside the english class I don´t practice english because I don´t use this language in my daily life. I don´t have contexts that promote to talk in english, because my family and my friends just talk in spanish. I beliebe that this it a important point within of the learning of the language, because having the opportunity of practice is more easy the learning and this help to not to forget the vocabulary and pronunciation. Is possibility of learning english with nice readiness, perseverance and self-reliance... and this is more difficult for me...

Thanks for to be here and for read...

Regards!


Comentarios

  1. the same happens to me! English is something very difficult for me and I do not like it very much):

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares